Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, and production.
• Present UI requirements using static, prototype, and motion deliverables; manage project workflows and assign projects
• Develop immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions; remain current of emerging design trends for web and mobile
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including the Digital Design Director to help elevate the overall digital experience
• Mentor and support team members’ development and growth; review work, provide feedback, and ensure the design work is aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Work with the marketing, merchandising, and production teams and partner with development to ensure highest quality experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years’ interaction design, information architecture, user experience strategy, and concept development experience
• Extensive experience creating prototypes, mock-ups, wireframes, and related artifacts