Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and designing web elements to optimize user interaction and experience.
• Manage visual design and product elements for user interfaces and oversee user research, UX design, and industry design best practices
• Collaborate with UX, product, and IT project teams to understand the business process to design the most effective user interfaces
• Work with UX Analysts and Designers, Copywriters, and Product Managers for end-to-end experiences and screen designs
• Evaluate user interface designs and partner with developers to translate design into working application code
• Lead Agile development activities, including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos and execute user acceptance testing
• Proven data visualization experience with some focus on branding/logo development