Our client is a well-known digital creative agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their revolutionary, integrated, and collaborative approach delivers unparalleled solutions across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, and production.
• Present UI requirements using static, prototype, and motion deliverables; manage project workflows and assign projects
• Develop immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions; remain current of emerging design trends for web and mobile
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including the Digital Design Director to help elevate the overall digital experience
• Mentor and support team members’ development and growth; review work, provide feedback, and ensure the design work is aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Work with the marketing, merchandising, and production teams and partner with development to ensure highest quality experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ design experience in an agency or similar environment
• Proficient with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and prototyping tools, such as Invision, Principle, and Framer