Our client is a renowned specialty retailer and destination for the latest gifts, accessories, and books. Their innovative, dynamic, and on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, and production.
• Present UI requirements using static, prototype, and motion deliverables; manage project workflows and assign projects
• Develop immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions; remain current of emerging design trends for web and mobile
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including the Digital Design Director to help elevate the overall digital experience
• Mentor and support team members’ development and growth; review work, provide feedback, and ensure the design work is aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Work with the marketing, merchandising, and production teams and partner with development to ensure highest quality experience
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Experience designing web and mobile products
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and Sketch