Our client is a well-known retailer specializing in home must-haves aimed to enrich every home and make every house uniquely its own. Their revolutionary, modern, and customer driven approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing and designing web elements to optimize user interaction and experience.
• Manage visual design and product elements for user interfaces and oversee user research, UX design, and industry design best practices
• Collaborate with UX, product, and IT project teams to understand the business process to design the most effective user interfaces
• Work with UX analysts and designers, copywriters, and product managers for end-to-end experiences and screen designs
• Evaluate user interface designs and partner with developers to translate design into working application code
• Lead Agile development activities, including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos and execute user acceptance testing
• 2+ years’ experience
• Proficient with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite