Our lifestyle brand client is hiring a UI/UX Designer to join their team on contract. As a UI/UX Designer on the Global Technology Customer Experience Team in Enterprise Platforms, you will bring your expertise in UI Design to create assessable, intuitive and easy to-use products to help us execute our larger experience design strategy and, ultimately, our clients Digital Transformation.
UX/UI Designer You understand that all the elements of a successful system need to come together in the interface and you also have the skills with a suite of modern design tools to get the job done.
• Work across design teams to leverage, and build Design Systems
• Be an Interactive Design wizard, creating solutions that are both efficient and intuitive
• Build mockups, storyboards, wireframes, user-flows, high-fidelity solutions
• Understand how features tie to business objectives not just product design
• Ability to effectively document and hand-off design files to developers and engineers
• Proficient at rapid prototyping and iterative design practices UX Researcher Silence doesn't faze you in user interviews, where you're known for building rapport and collecting keen insights from targeted groups of customers. You can map out end-to-end user journeys and identify areas of opportunity to iterate and refine the user experience.
• Collaborate across a matrixed team to understand key stakeholder and user requirements.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative user research
• Define personas, empathy maps, experience maps through user interviews
• Perform usability testing and identify friction points in user-journeys and provide resolution options through A/B testing
• Ability to clearly define the problem, articulate use cases, upshift the design system and user flows
• Define KPI’s and measurement strategy to continually improve the user experience UX Strategist Tradeoffs must always be made between the business vision, technical capabilities, user needs, and schedule – you partner with product and engineering stakeholders to balance priorities and advocate for the user to give the best experience possible with each iteration.
• Partner with cross-functional team of product managers, business users, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes
• Facilitate Design-thinking work-sessions in cross-functional teams
• Plan and design Information Architecture for DSM technology solutions
• Navigation design and discovery via journey maps, and sitemaps
• 4-5 years of direct UX experience with expertise UI design/delivery, including interaction design
• Agency experience preferred
• Expert with modern design tools and workflows (Figma, Sketch, XD and Adobe CC, InVision, etc.)
• Experience with design research tools (Google Analytics, New Relic, Hotjar, etc.)
• Experience with design prototyping tools (Framer, Axure, Figma, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills to engage with users, engineers, product partners, and stakeholders at all levels
• Experience working within a team to build and maintain a Design System
• Experience in UX facilitation and leading Design Thinking workshops
• Excellent collaboration and relationship management skills
• Highly developed empathy, curiosity, and imagination
• Ability to thrive in ambiguity, a fast-paced environment and take initiative NICE TO HAVE
• Experience design-thinking tools (Mural or Miro) preferred
• Experience with front-end development HTML/CSS, JS/REACT/VUE, etc.
• Experience working with Agile software-development processes
• Expertise with rapid prototyping and iterative design practices
• Experience with animation