UI Designer (Product Design)
Our client is a leading digital technology firm, specializing in developing the highest quality digital products with highly sophisticated designs. Their collaborative, innovative, and dynamic approach presents premium digital products and creates the ultimate user experience.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of product development from beginning stages to final stages. You would also be responsible for liaising with various internal and external teams, including developers, product managers, and clients.
•Oversee all aspects of product development from conception to implementation; create and execute designs from a blank slate or from existing work; build the highest quality products that are accessible for all users
•Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, other designers, and clients; establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external partners
•Present work to internal and external stakeholders; communicate continuously with clients and direct design conversations
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices; explore new interface paradigms and web, browser, and mobile capabilities
• Experience creating digital and responsive design for web and mobile
• Experience working directly with clients
• Expertise with Sketch, Figma or Adobe Creative Cloud
• Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, and color