Our client is a creative, innovative and well-known IT service provider. While supporting customers in more than 100 countries, this global brand offers a full range of technology products, solutions and services. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative company culture, they welcome new ideas and fresh outlooks with open minds.
In this role you will understand users and their needs in the background. You will ensure that UI is visually communicating the interaction to improve usability by using visual elements such as forms, typography, colors and motion/animation.
• Work alone or as a member of a team to create the visual language of the interface and bring its personality to life through Graphic Design techniques
• Contribute on user research, creating system solutions and concepts, defining the principles and personas for the project
• Work closely with interaction designer in developing Interaction models, wireframes, mockups user task flows and UI specifications as needed
• Create a cohesive style guideline to be applied across the user interface
• Be aware of Vehicle's brand identity or project specific design strategies and provide unique solutions that stay on target
• Assist engineers in development phases
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions