Our client is a renowned company based in the heart of Philadelphia. Their creative, innovative, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the UI Developer, you would be responsible for understanding users, their needs, and using visual elements such as forms, typography, colors, motion, and animation. You would also be responsible for ensuring UI is visually communicating the interaction to improve usability.
• Create the visual language of the interface and bring its personality to life through graphic design techniques
• Contribute to user research, develop system solutions and concepts, and define the principles and personas for the project
• Work closely with the Interaction Designer with developing interaction models, wireframes, mockup, user task flows, and UI specifications as needed
• Establish a cohesive style guideline to be applied across the user interface, be aware of the brand’s identity, and assist Engineers during development phases
• Bachelor’s degree in design
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Proficient with PC and Adobe Creative Suite