Our client, a corporate company in Pasadena is looking for UI Designer with a background in product. This is a temp to hire or direct hire opportunity for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who has ability to think holistically and able to turn complex problems into a simple solutions. Someone who's willing to roll up his or her sleeves to turn strategic objectives into compelling visual content. Our ideal candidate is energetic, proactive design professional who thrives on the details and has creative, technical and social skills to deliver work of the highest standard.
• 6+ years of UI/UX industry experience.
• 3+ years of digital product experience.
• Experience with design systems & pattern libraries.
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, coding frameworks and techniques.
• Proficiency in rapid & high fidelity prototyping is highly desirable.
• Clear communications skills.
• Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Microsoft Office.
• A positive attitude and a good sense of humor is mandatory.
• Maintain and further develop our design system and pattern library.
• Collaborate with, mentor and inspire other designers.
• Use best practices to ensure integrity of deliverables are maintained through the development cycle.
• Work closely with all involved parties including discipline leaders, project managers, developers, etc.
• Create visual assets for web, web apps, native apps, print and beyond.
• Be proactive and flexible in making design decisions.
• Be able to present and support your creative ideas to colleagues and company leadership.
• Be able to take constructive feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
Email resume to email@example.com