UI/UX Designer - Freelance
Our client, a creative agency is looking for a mid level UX/UI Designer to start next week. This is an onsite position that is ongoing for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the interface design and UX functionalities for various digital projects including:
- Work closely with creative and development teams to ensure that proposed designs are executed effectively.
- Propose new designs which build upon established brands and looks in order to seamlessly integrate new modules to the current interface.
- Improve current user interface in order to promote a better experience from the end user.
- Assist in the mocking, prototyping, and executing new web products and services that we plan to offer.
- Other special projects as needed.
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience
- Experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas
- Experience with web accessibility and usability standards
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong in Sketch & InVision
- Prior experience with healthcare clients or in an ad agency environment a plus
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."