Our client is a TOP Fashion brand looking to hire a new UI/UX Designer with a portfolio that demonstrates examples of engaging, intuitive interactions in mobile applications.Candidate will be expected to understand customer insights, information flows and turn them into meaningful experiences and intuitive interfaces.
UI/UX Designer Job Responsibilities
• Create thoughtful and appropriate design solutions to digital challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
• Practice consistent design formatting and work within brand design guidelines
• Facilitate internal and external feedback and vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, designing user stories, user personas, user journeys and mocking up user experiences for digital products
• Execute improvements to UI, UX and overall design that represent business as well as peer team requirements
• Analyze user feedback and iterating to enhance user experience
• Create high-fidelity mockups and work with product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions
• Work with engineering team to help develop UI pattern tool kits and Usage of UX Tools
• Experience with front-end development and taking a product from the idea stage through to launch
• Ability to take the product's mission, user research and analytics data and translate into clear, simple UIs
• Drive the feature prioritization and new feature creation of internal digital experiences and interfaces
UI/UX Designer Must Have:
• Must have 3-5 years interaction experience in either agency or product related environments designing consumer facing mobile experiences
• Experience developing and launching mobile applications for the most current iOS and Android versions
• Experience using lean/agile product development model and design systems.
• Prototyping experience in one or more tools
• Strong proficiency in developing wireframes, site maps, user journeys
• Transform ideas, business opportunities, research and creative vision into tangible products and services that provide clear, usable, useful and desirable outcomes for users
• Deliver end-to-end client solutions, balancing business goals and user needs
• Strong knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Excel and Google Drive and Docs suite
• Experience at technology-focused companies with product teams to create complex web apps.
• Strong design portfolio with case studies of past product work (online/digital).
• Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, or other highly modern design tools
• A foundational understanding of HTML / CSS / Frontend
• Proven track record of user interface design, across a number of products that have been used by different demographics