Do you love interactive design? Do you love creating digital products in a user-centered way?
Are you looking to grow your career with a booming agency?
Our client is looking to hire a UX Designer with UI and branding chops to join their team!
Someone that will design products for their clients’ brands that meet usability objectives and user requirements.
You will be comfortable in presenting your ideas to design and engineering teams, senior executives, and clients. You will be comfortable working in the design process from ideation to the final production and iteration process.
- Minimum 3 years working in UI/UX design.
- Has high interest in web and mobile design.
- Be able to lead stakeholder interviews, create user testing scripts and other research associated.
- Experience collaborating through a rapid, agile and iterative process.
- Creating UX deliverables: wireframes, functional specifications, sitemaps, user journeys, flows, personas, site audits, etc.
- Have experience with wireframing and prototyping tools for UI/UX such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch and InVision, Zeplin.
- Strong visual design skills - typography, color, grid, etc.
- Help conduct usability testing to determine how designs are accepted by end users.
Send your resume today!