Our client is a renowned company presenting top stories from industry experts every day. Their integrated, easy-to-use, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for building and supporting engine and graphics systems for real-time rendering in Augmented and Virtual Reality. You would also be responsible for resolving rendering problems, researching, and developing innovative graphics techniques, shaders, algorithms, and tools.
• Build and support engine and graphics systems for real-time rendering in Augmented and Virtual Reality
• Resolve rendering problems, research, and develop innovative graphics techniques, shaders, algorithms, and tools
• Maintain an open and collaborative dialog with team members, invite feedback, and identify areas of improvement for platforms
• Develop C++ code that is simple to understand and maintain in Unreal Engine 4 and integrate code with designs in AR/VR
• Ensure platform builds are functioning and running at rate, within memory and disk space limitations, and with acceptable load and rendering rates/time
• Create promotional products and support the growth of the team by presenting creative ideas, direction, and constructive feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 2+ years’ experience productizing, testing, and shipping applications/games to end-users
• Proficient with C/C++ (STL, C++11 and beyond, boost), including debugging tools