USA Key Accounts Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge, award-winning skin care solutions. Their high-end, modern, and innovative must-haves distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with the company's sales policies, channels, objectives, and initiatives for the high-end skin care product lines.
• Assist with the company's sales policies, channels, objectives, and initiatives and implement short-term and long-term sales strategies with initial focus on online sales
• Support territory-based and segment-based market studies to refine the sales strategy and oversee pre-sale and post-sale customer care strategies
• Lead the end-to-end customer’s experience in a sale transaction and manage online and in-store sales consultants and customer care staff
• Contribute to the design of products packaging and implement channel marketing plans in partnership with the Director of Marketing
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing
• 7+ years’ sales and channel partners engagement experience
• Proven track record of success in managing sales and sales channels in the skin care industry with one of the top high-end skin care brands
• Strong coaching and leadership skills