Development Tech Jobs
User Acquisition Manager
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning streaming platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools.
User Acquisition Manager Overview:
As the User Acquisition Manager, you will own paid media, growth, and analysis. This role will utilize owned and paid channels to raise awareness and acquire an engaged user base by building and executing on user acquisition strategies.
User Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Own strategy across paid marketing channels globally including the spend and performance
- Lead paid media planning and campaign development working within a fixed budget
- Execute campaigns across various ad platforms including Google Ads, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Snapchat, etc.
- Optimize and analyze campaign results to fine-tune budget allocations
- Partner closely with our analytics team to measure effectiveness, drive efficiency, and develop impactful insights across the organization
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative Services on the development of all creative assets
User Acquisition Manager Qualifications:
- 4+ years of professional experience in paid mobile app marketing with an understanding of app store optimization
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue goals and drive post-app install metrics
- Proficiency in Excel and the analysis it pertains to the position
- Skilled in data synthesis and developing narratives to communicate results
- Demonstrated ability to hit revenue goals and drive post app install KPIs