User Experience Architect
User Experience Architect
Contract to Hire
Our client, a product design and development firm, is seeking a User Experience Architect to join their team.
- 3+ years’ professional experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- BS/BA degree in interaction design, psychology, HCI, information architecture, industrial design, or related field.
- Ability to quickly understand client business and customer engagement needs.
- A creative portfolio showcasing past work experience, innovative concepts, and interactive design solutions.
- Strong understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles and techniques.
- Strong understanding of the types of experiences made possible by current digital technologies.
- Ability to present and defend your work.
- Solid experience using design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Axure.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- A strong understanding of HTML, CSS, etc. and the capabilities of web browsers is a definite plus.
- Work with the Creative, Strategy, and Technology team members to ensure your work is on-brand, on- strategy, and on the mark.
- Create insight-driven, multichannel design solutions for clients, working in close collaboration with account teams and client stakeholders to meet business and user needs through meaningful, innovative experience designs.
- Perform user and market research; create innovative, effective, and usable solutions; detail experience design
- solutions; and validate your work through various user-testing methods.
- Understand strategic goals, business requirements, and processes through interactions with client stakeholders.
- Participate in the brainstorming and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences.
- Translate abstract concepts into simple, elegant, and innovative designs expressed in sketches, diagrams, wireframes, and rapid prototypes for desktop, tablet, mobile, and everywhere else users engage with client brands.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to uncover user needs, perceptions, and preferences.
- Design the concepts, flows, information architecture, and interaction solutions that directly solve user needs.
- Work in close collaboration with Creative, Strategy, and Development team members.
- Be a tireless advocate for the user.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty.