Our client, a National Pharma/ Retail chain is looking for a User Experience Designer/ Information Architect to develop web, mobile and cross channel user experience designs.
• Drives customer advocacy by showing empathy for our customers and users of our software solutions, their needs and goals.
• Defines user requirements in response to business goals working with product management and technology partners.
• Actively participates in a cross-functional agile teams; representing User Experience alongside research, visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA. Shares delivery accountability with agile teams.
• Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications. Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
• Participates in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
• Participates in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
• Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences
• Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams
• Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
• Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite