User Experience Resarcher
Our client is an innovative, comprehensive and solutionoriented company. They help othercompanies on a global scale to unleash their potential. With a culture that isincredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative, they welcomeentrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will assume overall responsibility toresearch methodologies that are leveraged and incorporated throughout theSoftware Development Lifecycle ensuring end-user participation in aninteractive manner.
· Follow processes and best practices andcontribute to the communication across projects
· Work with internal and external customers toanalyze user and business needs
· Conduct usability tests, card sorts, surveys,focus groups, interviews, task analysis, field and crowd sourcing user research
· Identify the appropriate user experienceresearch methods/activities for each project, and is responsible for designing,planning, implementing and communicating the results of these studies to theproject teams
· Work collaboratively with UX team members,Development teams, Product Owners, Users, and other stakeholders as part of anagile software development process
- Well-versed in planning for, recruiting, designing, and moderating research activities
- Able to scope research projects and determine appropriate methods
- Experience conducting research throughout an agile development process
- Bachelor's or Advanced Degree
- 5+ years of UX research experience and/or Usability Certification in lieu of degree