User Experience Resarcher
Ourclient is a cool, innovative and creative digital consultancy firm working on aglobal scale. This international companyhas been thinking outside-the-box before it was cool. With an impressive listof clients and an impeccable track record, they know how to bring their visionsto life.
Inthis role you will be focused aroundmultiple product lines in the web and RIA space that we are looking to unifywith a brand new, top-to-bottom design.
· Work closely with product teams to uncover business needs and developappropriate user research strategies for all platforms, including web, mobileand desktop
· Working closely with the stakeholders, identify and recruit studyparticipants
· Organize, schedule and perform user interviews, focus groups, usabilitytests, surveys and other research related events
· Collect and analyze user data and effectively communicate your findingsto the product teams
· Develop personas, user profiles and narratives
· Evangelize user research throughout the organization
· Bachelor or MS in the area of Cognitive, Behavioral, Experimental orIndustrial Psychology, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or InteractionDesign
· Experience analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
· Experience with common methodologies, including contextual inquiry,shadowing, focus groups, card sort, a/b- testing, multi-variant testing andsurveys
· Experience with user segmentation and persona development
· Experience working in agile development environment and with guerillaresearch methods
· Excellent analytical, oral, written, and visual communication skills
· Strong project management skills