User Research Analyst
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled marketing solutions to drive brands like no other. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for identifying research needs and overseeing various user-centered research initiatives. You would also be responsible for performing weekly agile user testing and working with the Senior User Research Analyst.
• Understand business requirements of internal clients, identify research needs, and provide recommendations
• Manage and design various user-centered research initiatives, including usability testing, stakeholder interviews, ethnographic observation, user flow analyses, and contextual inquiry
• Support product teams and perform all aspects of weekly agile user testing, including development and execution
• Ensure product design achieves customer needs and objectives and present key research recommendations
• Partner with the Senior User Research Analyst to identify areas for future research and managing incoming research requests
• 2-3 years’ experience identifying research needs, performing agile user testing, addressing customer needs, and providing insight into user documentation
• Experience in an agile environment