Our client is a premier advertising agency presenting cutting-edge creative solutions every day. Their revolutionary, integrated, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would partner directly with the Product Manager to convert wireframes into real world design. You would also be responsible for working directly with clients to understand their objectives and requirements.
• Convert wireframes provided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools
• Advocate for what users want, need, and expect from products and partner directly with clients to understand their objectives and requirements
• Develop easy-to-use interfaces, partner with project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance, and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
• Demonstrated experience in planning for and delivering experience projects