Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched digital solutions supporting continuous, engaged learning. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the UX Copywriter, you would be responsible for performing and observing user research and iterate on content accordingly and give and receive feedback in UX content reviews, governance reviews, and stakeholder reviews.
• Perform and observe user research, and iterate on content accordingly and give and receive feedback in UX content reviews, governance reviews, and stakeholder reviews
• Evaluate across all touch points how the interface language and interactive learning design elements work together to construct a logical narrative in the user journey
• Share interface language recommendations with designers and developers and create contextual user assistance content to be delivered in-app
• Work closely with product teams to gain a technical understanding of products, especially customer pain and confusion points
• Research industry trends and practices in UX writing and interface design for learning to deliver state-of-the-art learning experiences
• Participate in the evolution of the overall UI/UX approach, design, standards, and best practices for the company
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Interface or Instructional Design, Computer Science, or related field preferred
• 4 years of experience writing UX copy for technical, procedural, and conceptual materials
• A strong UX background and demonstrated ability to write for a non-technical audience