Our client is an extremelyinnovative bi-coastal advertising agency with an impressive body of work. Theirbelief is that working together works better and company culture is key. They also believe that thebest creativity happens in an environment that celebrates the open exchange ofideas and their cool, bright, open offices reflect that.
In this role you will generate all UX deliverables – sitemaps & taxonomies, content matrixes, personas, wireframes, and prototypes.
· Partner with behavioral planners and strategiststo help formulate digital strategies and approaches
· Work with visual designers to generate the finalexperience, not against them
· Present deliverables to internal and externaltams, and be able to defend them
· Write amazing interface language and copy
· Other assigned duties as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
· 2+ years generating user experiences – bonuspoints for e-commerce, mobile and web apps
· Undergrad or equivalent experience in design,HCI, psychology or similar discipline/major
· Think in systems rather than vacuums
· Thorough understanding of UX applications –Omnigraffle at minimum, Indesign a mega plus