Creative Services Jobs
A key role within the Experience Design department, theInteraction Designer collaborates internally with team members from account,planning, research, product development and visual design to concept and defineaward-winning experiences. This position requires someone who is passionateabout UX, UI and Visual Design and can successfully balance client brandobjectives while advocating for user needs and goals.
· Collaborate with Creative Director, Experience Director,Visual Designer & Technology Leads to define and/or roadmap deliverablesfor experience projects
· Create, coordinate, lead, inspire and/or oversee all UXdeliverables including: client/internal briefs, research, competitive audits,experience roadmaps, interaction design and/or visual designs for conceptdelivery.
· Partner with other agency disciplines and leads to ensurea holistic approach to UX outcomes across integrated digital touch points.
Skills and Requirements:
· Experience defining and creating experiences acrossapplications, mobile, website, social and interactive display channels.Interactive agency experience is a plus.
· Expert knowledge and demonstrable portfolio of workexperience via OmniGraffle, InDesign, Photoshop or similar graphic packages forcommunicating UX client deliverables (ex: sitemaps, wireframes, visualdesigns).
· UX design, consulting experience and a demonstrable portfolioacross a variety of large B2B and/or B2C clients. Experience as one or multipleof the following preferred: Information Architect, Interaction Designer orVisual Designer.
· Strong understanding, passion and thought leadership fordigital technologies, trends and design with an understanding of how they canbenefit brands.
· Mobile design experience via mobile sites or applications(iOS, Android) is desired, but not required.