Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
As the UX Designer, you would partner directly with the Product Manager to convert wireframes into real world design. You would also be responsible for creating responsive web, tablet, and mobile designs and designing interfaces for mobile apps.
• Convert wireframes provided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools
• Partner with the product team and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ experience designing across digital channels
• Background working on development and execution of UX design vision and deliverables within mobile channels
• Strategic thinking, developing POVs, and UX design vision
• Experience working within a style guide and on enterprise software a plus