Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
As the UX Designer, you would be responsible for the user experience on the company’s website.
• Use content management tools and repositories to publish, maintain, and optimize video content for discovery across the company’s website and properties
• Collaborate with Content Strategy team to develop content journeys that help customers and prospects find the right solution for their current business needs through video
• Coordinate with Creative, Digital, and Campaigns teams to ensure the successful execution and launch of live streamed events on the company’s website, YouTube, and social
• Use content measurement tools to report on viewership stats and compile reports for partners as needed
• Partner with the Digital team to develop a solid technical infrastructure and workflow that maximizes the potential of video across the company
• Research and experiment with new tools and technologies for showcasing video content to increase new customers and prospects
• 2-3 years’ experience managing and optimizing web and content production for a large web site
• Expertise in using content management tools such as Adobe Experience Manager to organize and publish digital assets
• Strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
• Understanding of information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing, and front-end web development, including mobile
• Working knowledge of collaborative tools such as Google Sheets and Quip to document processes and share best practices
• Experience with video and live streaming a plus