A key role within the Experience Design department, the Interaction Designer collaborates internally with team members from account, planning, research, product development and visual design to concept and define award-winning experiences. This position requires someone who is passionate about UX, UI and Visual Design and can successfully balance client brand objectives while advocating for user needs and goals.
· Collaborate with Creative Director, Experience Director, Visual Designer & Technology Leads to define and/or roadmap deliverables for experience projects.
· Create, coordinate, lead, inspire and/or oversee all UX deliverables including: client/internal briefs, research, competitive audits, experience roadmaps, interaction design and/or visual designs for concept delivery.
· Partner with other agency disciplines and leads to ensure a holistic approach to UX outcomes across integrated digital touch points.
Skills and Requirements:
· Experience defining and creating experiences across applications, mobile, website, social and interactive display channels. Interactive agency experience is a plus.
· Expert knowledge and demonstrable portfolio of work experience via OmniGraffle, InDesign, Photoshop or similar graphic packages for communicating UX client deliverables (ex: sitemaps, wireframes, visual designs).
· UX design, consulting experience and a demonstrable portfolio across a variety of large B2B and/or B2C clients. Experience as one or multiple of the following preferred: Information Architect, Interaction Designer or Visual Designer.
· Strong understanding, passion and thought leadership for digital technologies, trends and design with an understanding of how they can benefit brands.
· Mobile design experience via mobile sites or applications (iOS, Android) is desired, but not required.