Position: UX Designer
Location: Downtown Chicago
Estimate Duration 2 Months
Starts: Interviewing Immediately
Rate: Up to $34/hr.
Our client is a full-service advertising agency locateddowntown is seeking a UX/UI Designer on a freelance basis.
In this role you will be collaborating with a team of adevelopers, designers and copywriters to help create a new, functionalinfrastructure for their existing digital solutions making them more userfriendly and functional across multiple platforms.
- Use proven user-centric design principles in the creation of new user interfaces
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, process flows, and design specifications for developers with frequent iteration and evolution of design solutions
- Define UI design best practices in accordance with brand standards
- Make design and development recommendations based on industry trends, client research, business needs research, and technical feasibility
- 3+ years’ user interface design experience with web applications.
- Mobile and responsive design experience are a plus
- Experience with wireframe / flow creation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, conceptual design, UI specifications
- High level of proficiency with OmniGraffle, Axure, Balsamiq or equivalent wireframing tools
- MS or BA in web design, human-computer interaction or related field is a bonus
Please apply with resume and portfolio forconsideration. Thank you!