Our client, a big name in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking to hire a UX Designer/ IA for an ongoing contract, potential to go perm!
This person will be responsible for developing web, mobile and cross channel user experience designs through individual contribution and participation in teams.
Activities and Deliverables include heuristic reviews, site maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specifications, experience design briefs, etc.
The User Experience Designer will work with the User Experience group leadership, and on teams with delivery and program/project managers, internal business stakeholders, creative teams and developers.
• Drive customer advocacy by showing empathy for our customers and users of our software solutions, their needs and goals.
• Define user requirements in response to business goals working with product management and technology partners.
• Actively participate in cross-functional agile teams; representing User Experience alongside research, visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA. Shares delivery accountability with agile teams.
• Create prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications. Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
• Participate in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
• Participate in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
• Experience interacting with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams
• Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
• Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
Send your resume/ portfolio today!