UX Designer/ Information Architect
Our client, a big name in the health/ wellness community is in need of a freelance UX Designer ASAP.
We have a contract opportunity with our client in the city and they are looking for a UX Designer/ Information Architect to join their team.
Onsite – contract for a few months to start with the potential to extend up to two years!
- Transactional eCommerce experience is required
- Interactive prototyping Experience is a MUST (must be able to show this on your portfolio as well!)
- Must be comfortable wireframing/ prototyping/ solutioning, as it is the majority of the role
- You should have experience with mobile apps as well to align .com and in-app experience
• Defines user requirements in response to business goals working with product management and technology partners.
• Actively participates in a cross-functional agile teams; representing User Experience alongside research, visual design, copywriting, product management, development and QA. Shares delivery accountability with agile teams.
• Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes, and design specifications. Works with Business Analysts in the development of use cases required to document business rules and expected online customer behaviors.
• Participates in and analyzes user research and usability test results. Seeks out consumer data and web analytics when developing experience solutions.
• Participates in project reviews; collaborates with the User Experience group in the development of, promotion of, and compliance to, experience design standards.
• Bachelor¹s degree and at least 1 year of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences
• Experience participating in, and defining, user experience processes and best practices
• Experience with page design / wireframing programs, such as Axure and Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
• Degree in Interactive Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or similar
• Working knowledge of Omniture / Adobe Analytics, or other web analytics program
• Experience with creative of interactive prototypes, e.g., Axure
• Interactive agency or consulting experience
Send your resume today!