Our client is a well-known company specializing in creating the most powerful tools and revolutionary home products. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach sets them apart as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of digital product design, including concept development and execution to enhance the customer experience. You would also be responsible for connecting the links between the physical and digital aspects of a new product line into a ground-breaking design.
• Solve new product demands, solidify the current system, research future concepts, and implement all aspects of upcoming design features
• Develop interactive prototypes for low to high-fidelity and design based on metrics and user insights; test prototypes with customers remotely and in person
• Implement a consistent and cohesive experience across all channels and devices; create a natural and intuitive user flow between the physical and digital world of each product
• Partner will cross-functional team members, product managers, software and hardware engineers, and marketing and brand members throughout the entire product development process
• Enhance product usability and visual presentation by collaborating with other designers and creative directors in the UX team
• Maintain and evolve design guidelines, including colors, icons, typography, imagery, and interactions
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years digital product design experience
• Strong understanding of visual design, interaction design, information architecture, and human factors for mobile design
• Agile/Scrum experience a plus