Our client is an innovative full-service marketing agency providing unparalleled solutions for specialized regional advertising. Their unique and dynamic integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for conducting user testing strategically, studying secondary research about consumer behavior, interpreting usage data in a actionable way, and recommending interaction patterns appropriate to each given project.
- Convert wireframes provided by the Project Manger and UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools
- Partner with cross-functional team members to ensure designs are consistent with the project vision and aligned with style guidelines
- Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
- Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
- Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ design experience