Our client is a well-known, informative, American-basedcable news channel that is viewed in over 90million Americanhouseholds. With trendy, modern and bright offices their companyculture is directly reflective of their surroundings. They are incrediblyinclusive and refreshingly collaborative, letting ideas and innovation flowfreely.
In this role you will asses, prioritize, and plan - Assesscurrent site to find current snags; and learn and understand the currentfunctionality. You will plan and present recommendations for usabilityimprovements that address short and long-term objectives of the business.
- Assist detailing features, requirements, and copywriting
- Develop user personas, wireframes, and mockups
- Lead and produce excellent interface layouts and interface designs that reflect the brand and empower user to easily and effectively
- Implement CSS and HTML markup
- Assist with usability testing and initiate design reviews
- Collaborate closely with development team to effectively
- Excellent communication skills with peers, management, and customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well across multiple departments and independently, as well as the ability to interact productively within team meetings
- Able to learn quickly and willing to learn new technologies & products. Be a key innovator within the team, staying well-informed on all industry and user trends and best practices
- A Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years direct experience in UX Design
- Possesses a strong portfolio demonstrating user-focused wireframes and interface design. Well versed with wire-framing and storyboarding
When applying please keep in mind this position is 100%onsite.
Please submit your resume and portfolio for immediateconsideration.