Title: UX Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Rate: Up to $80k, DOE
Ourclient is an innovative digital agency in Philadelphia with an award-winningculture.
TheUX Designer would be responsible for converting wireframes into real worlddesign, as well as creating responsive web, tablet, and mobile designs anddesigning interfaces for mobile apps.
- Work with client to transform business objective and user insights into sound strategy and results-driven solution.
- Partner with internal team members, clients, and vendors to ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines.
- Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately, continually modifying prototypes through user research and usability testing.
- Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites.
- Over 2 years’ experience in UX role, preferably within digital agency and/or product
- Skilled with wireframing/design tools, including Sketch and InVision
- Proven ability to accomplish project goals within budget and deadline-driven environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and visual organizational skills.