UX Designer - temp to hire
Our client, a digital agency in Culver City, is looking for a freelance mid-level UX Designer. This is an onsite position that has potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for would be producing clickable prototypes in grayscale, and working with other UI designers to collaborate on the graphical layer.
Looking for someone with experience working with highly-interactive visual interfaces/ big data visualization and interaction.
Looking for someone with experience with software and Information technology and services, data visualization, analytics dashboards, designing interactive advanced analytics and reporting tools/ applications for desktop, etc.!
- At least two years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wire-frames for complex web applications.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Background in visual design.
- Experience with UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end users / domain experts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design, HCI, interaction design, information sciences, psychology, human factors, and/or computer science.
- Can prototype ideas – whether high or low fidelity using the Adobe Suite, HTML, and/or Axure and Invisionapp.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to engineers.
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."