Our client is looking for a talented UX Designer to join their team.
- Design UIs and interactions for the their website and web applications using a mobile-first approach.
- Work within a cross-functional Agile team to deliver MVPs and optimization tests.
- Collaborate with their UX research team to plan and execute studies that will inform your product and design solutions.
- Communicate work at all levels of the organization to promote visibility of UX efforts.
- Partner with product team managers to identify new problems-to-solve and develop testable hypotheses.
Required skills & experience:
- Proven work as a UI/UX designer or related position with an online portfolio of UX projects available.
- Comfortable with any industry-standard design software and willing to learn new tools as needed.
- Ability to identify success metrics and use them to guide and evaluate designs.
- Leadership skills and initiative.
- Understanding of mobile design patterns and how to design for a responsive website.
- Experience working within established design patterns and styles.
- Strong written, verbal, and/or visual communication skills.
- Experience working on a cross-functional, in-house Agile product team.
- Familiarity with web analytics software and A/B testing tools.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and how your designs get translated to a functional website.
- Ability to craft new, reusable design patterns when appropriate.