Our client is a leading agency specializing in creating search experiences across various platforms and devices. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach presents unparalleled solutions.
In this role, you would manage UX concept development and implementation across multiple channels and mediums. You would also inspire the team to think deeply about usability and interaction design and mentor the team for design best practices.
• Develop all UX deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies, design trends, social media, and UX techniques; provide strategic recommendations to enhance UX deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any UX/UI issues that may arise
• Bachelor’s degree in interaction design or related field
• 10+ years’ UX or digitally focused Creative Director experience in a client services environment
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and Omnigraffle