Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing native iOS in store applications and overseeing interaction design, visual design, and user research.
• Oversee native iOS in store applications and work on interaction design, visual design and user research and collaborate with the UX team, product manager, and iOS developers
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Partner with the product team and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Work with the front end developers to resolve UI inquiries and confirm UI design is translated to HTML/App interfaces
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• 3-5 years’ UX design experience
• Strong end to end UX skills, including interaction design, visual design, and research
• Expert in Sketch, Invision and prototyping tools such as, Axure, Flinto, or Principal
• Strong understanding of designing for iOS