UX Research Lead
Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
As the UX Research Lead, you would be responsible for conducting necessary insights work to understand consumer needs and expectations.
• Manage insight activities, including in-context research, card sorts, and diary studies and integrate secondary data and inputs into the insights process
• Establish screening criteria, discussion guide, and activities for each stage of insight and moderate sessions
• Oversee UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Share key insights with stakeholders across design and product teams and senior leadership and escalate issues to the Lead Innovation Strategist
• Oversee the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable and oversee video responsibilities amongst the core team
• 7+ years’ user research experience
• Experience with various research methodologies and tools
• Familiarity with usability testing software