Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking campaign optimization solutions. Their integrated, cutting-edge, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for planning and conducting research to support product design and marketing design initiatives.
• Plan and conduct research to support product design and marketing design initiatives and work directly with the Head of Design
• Manage UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Oversee project plan and roadmap of research work aligned with product release cycles and recommend data-supported design solutions to improve product usability
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in human factors, psychology, user experience research, social sciences, or related field
• 3+ years’ research experience