Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
As the UX Researcher, you would be responsible for planning and conducting user research across channels and domains.
• Plan and conduct user research across channels and domains and work with executives, managers, teams, designers, and stakeholders to identify user research opportunities on user-facing products
• Partner with other customer data teams to ensure user research efforts are coordinated with other customer data teams
• Help define user success metrics that gauge how well user needs are being met for assigned channels and domains
• Develop and conduct quick, generative, and evaluative user research studies, including guerilla usability testing, to gauge business and user success
• Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data to develop a better understanding of customers, provide insight into business and user value, and identify potential customer and business risks
• Develop a deep understanding of the company’s customers, including pain points, journey maps, attitudes, and behaviors
• Serves as a subject matter expert on our customers’ behaviors, needs, and values for assigned channels and domain
• 2-5 years’ design experience across digital channels
• Strong candidates will have a proven track record of delivering elegant, world-class designs
• Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment, solving business goals and user needs, working and influencing in a cross-functional context