UX Researcher, Global - Spanish Bilingual
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the UX Researcher, you would be responsible for conducting necessary insights work to understand consumer needs and expectations. You must be bi-lingual Spanish language for this role.
• Manage insight activities, including in-context research, card sorts, and diary studies and integrate secondary data and inputs into the insights process
• Establish screening criteria, discussion guide, and activities for each stage of insight and moderate sessions
• Oversee UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Share key insights with stakeholders across design and product teams and senior leadership and escalate issues to the Lead Innovation Strategist
• Oversee the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable and oversee video responsibilities amongst the core team
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years’ user research experience or master’s degree and two years’ user research experience
• Background moderating live studies and how they are applied in a dynamic organization
• Bilingual in Spanish