Note: This opportunity is based in Chicago, IL, Pittsburgh, PA, or remote
Our client is a renowned company providing unparalleled healthcare solutions every day. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the UX Researcher, you would be responsible for conducting necessary insights work to understand consumer needs and expectations.
• Manage insight activities, including in-context research, card sorts, and diary studies and integrate secondary data and inputs into the insights process
• Establish screening criteria, discussion guide, and activities for each stage of insight and moderate sessions
• Oversee UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Share key insights with stakeholders across design and product teams and senior leadership and escalate issues to the Lead Innovation Strategist
• Oversee the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable and oversee video responsibilities amongst the core team
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ UX research experience
• Deep knowledge of research tools, such as Morae Observer, Camtasia, Axure, InVision, and Omniture