Our Client that specializes in the sporting goods industry is looking to hire a UX Researcher. They are looking for a seasoned User Experience Researcher to join our team. The UX Researcher is responsible for user experience research, planning, design and creation, across multiple phases of the digital product lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have a keen ability to understand user behaviors as they engage with a brand through complex digital commerce journeys. Our researchers get excited about gaining insights from users, designing clever ways to understand what makes them tick and then working with the testing team to bring ideas to life.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): UX Research:
• Understanding to optimize site design patterns in A/B tests
• Documentation and UX writing of core design strategy
• Heuristic assessment of digital experiences.
• Competitive landscape audits and benchmarking studies.
• Articulation of project objectives and creative briefs. • Planning and conducting stakeholder interviews.
• Planning and conducting consumer research - studies, interviews, panels and surveys.
• Evaluation and guidance of ongoing UX design sprints.
• Creation of user personas, archetypes and user/product journey maps and flows.
• Validation of feature sets and functionality against business and user needs. Global UX Leadership:
• Collaborate with business partners in Digital Product, Digital Commerce, Brand and Media to create consumer and brand-right experiences that support marketing and commercial goals, globally.
• Work cross-functionally with Content Strategy, SEO, Digital Design, Analytics, Experience Optimization, Product Management and Development teams to enhance existing, and bring new digital commerce experiences to market.
• Partner closely with geo-based business teams to understand and address market-specific needs and opportunities around the globe.
• Help to define, evolve, and disseminate Converse Digital Design standards and best practices to other teams throughout the organization.
• Design and implement an ongoing global experience audit and remediation process.
• Curious , You are a constant student of best practices and emerging trends in UX. Consumer technology developments inspire and energize you.
• Open and collaborative , YOU are an expert, but WE win as a team – you must be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a cross-discipline environment.
• Ego-less , We all wear all the hats that need wearing – from high level thinking to in-the-trenches work, your flexibility, positivity and focus on results makes the team successful. Requirements for the position include:
• 5-8 years of experience creating user-centered designs for ecommerce products
.• A portfolio of work showcasing how content, design and interface work together to create great digital experiences.
• Experience with web-based usability testing tools.
• Extensive background leading collaboration sessions with various types of experts and those with differing levels of exposure to UX working methodologies.
• Outstanding team player and positive attitude.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability.