Our client is a renowned company providing unparalleled management services for an extensive portfolio of companies. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the UX Researcher, you would be responsible for conducting necessary insights work to understand consumer needs and expectations.
• Manage insight activities, including in-context research, card sorts, and diary studies and integrate secondary data and inputs into the insights process
• Establish screening criteria, discussion guide, and activities for each stage of insight and moderate sessions
• Share key insights with stakeholders across design and product teams and senior leadership and escalate issues to the Lead Innovation Strategist
• Oversee the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable and oversee video responsibilities amongst the core team
• 2-4 years’ UX research experience
• Extensive experience conducting user interviews, usability studies, and other research methodologies
• Background working from inception through execution, including brainstorming, sketching, mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, designing, coding, and AB Testing