Our client is a renowned technology company presenting unparalleled, cutting-edge solutions. Their integrated, modern, and innovative approach enriches lives and brings people together every day.
As the UX Researcher, you would be responsible for conducting necessary insights work to understand consumer needs and expectations.
• Manage insight activities, including in-context research, card sorts, and diary studies and integrate secondary data and inputs into the insights process
• Establish screening criteria, discussion guide, and activities for each stage of insight and moderate sessions
• Oversee UX and market research projects, present product direction, validate UX/UI designs, and lead product strategies
• Conduct interviews, observations, usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and data analytics as necessary
• Share key insights with stakeholders across design and product teams and senior leadership and escalate issues to the Lead Innovation Strategist
• Oversee the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable and oversee video responsibilities amongst the core team
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree
• 3+ years’ UX research experience
• Experience with generative and evaluative research and testing techniques
• Strong interest in mentoring researchers and designers
• Background executing research, including study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and presenting