Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting award-winning work for top brands in the healthcare industry. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unsurpassed creative solutions.
In this role, you would be responsible for understanding client needs and interpreting information into sitemaps and wireframes. You would also be responsible for evaluating sites, leading user research, and developing wireframes.
• Understand client requirements, translate creative briefs, specifications, and content outlines, and interpret information into sitemaps and wireframes
• Evaluate sites for usability, design, content, and branding and provide recommendations; partner with creative, technical, strategic, and project management teams
• Direct user research and usability testing and assist with gathering and reviewing requirements from business stakeholder interviews and user analysis
• Develop wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, personas, interaction design specifications and other artifacts to fully detail the intended user experience
• Understand interface design for multiple platforms, including websites, custom applications, and mobile apps
• Bachelor’s degree
• UX experience
• Proficient with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch