A leading provider of software-as-a-service ("SaaS") fully integrated technology solutions is currently looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team!
- Write robust and reusable code
- Live and breathe HTML, CSS
- Inline styling for emails
- Design responsive email and manage marketing campaigns
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator
- Deep expertise with supporting web standards technologies including Bootstrap 3 and
- Responsive Design Unit Testing, A/B Email Testing
- Landing Page Design
- Ability to maintain consistency within brand guidelines
- Team player and excellent communicator (Agile/Scrum experience)
- Open to learn about and implement new technologies
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate
- Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment
- Have strong personal organization and attention to detail while maintaining high level of code quality
- Self-driven and actively seek out new challenges on your own.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- 2+ Years minimum web development for marketing or sales
- 2+ Years minimum experience with CSS
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including
- performance, accessibility, and usability
- Strong FTP file management skills (server)
- Experience with single page applications and mobile development.
- Experience with email and web QA tools.
- Experience with QA testing existing code.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, HTML, Email Coding
- Expert knowledge of HTML email design and testing. History of building for cross browser compatible web applications (working knowledge of graceful degradation and progressive enhancement) Comfortable with, but not a slave to frameworks (can analyze and adapt to framework deficiencies)
Not Required, but a PLUS:
- Experience with Workamajig
- Knowledge in Emma and Marketo
- Knowledge of network connectivity, protocols, network security devices, network types, including wireless, Cat5, and common operating systems, such as Windows and MAC