Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
As the UX/UI Designer/Developer, you would be responsible for delivering applications for the company’s web and mobile properties as well as for the company’s suite of in-house digital tools.
• Convert wireframes provided by the Product Manager/UX team to a visual User Interface utilizing various tools
• Support multiple design disciplines, including web and mobile applications, and UX for media and transactional websites
• Advocate for the customer and user-centered design throughout the organization and resolve complex problems and present solutions
• Create high level and detailed wireframes, mockups, clickable coded prototypes, and designs to communicate interaction and design concepts
• Partner with the product team and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Lead user testing and synthesis sessions and leverage insights for market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ experience
• Interface Design, Interaction Design, or UX Design background
• Strong wire-framing skills and ability to develop clickable fully coded prototypes